Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prelude to "Getting back to "ME"

Walk with Me....

Just follow me for a minute, step into my shoes if you may.  I am Ms. Positivity and this is the start of the breaking down and the rising of ME!

                                                         
Gosh it started a while ago May of 2011 at some point.  I'm a mother of 2, I work full time, Psychology student full time with now 5 months left for school.  Like many out there i'm in a relationship but am not married yet (but truly happy to the fullest) house, bills, friends, problems, and so much more.

I'm feeling alone, feeling like I'm going out of my mind. Not doing well in school that term-what is going on.  I'm gonna get deep in a minute...I am an A+ B+ student am I getting a D in this class I actually wanted to quite...NO WAY!! What the BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEPPPPPP is going on? (Hey we're family friendly here)  I'm tired, burning the candle at 3 ends...yes three!!! I'm burned out in the middle too! All I want to do is sleep-anemia is getting worse & worse. I'm at work being pulled in so many different directions but still I'm Ms. Positivity.  I help people reach deep down to be the best positive being they can be, but I'm broken inside-just a little but I can't figure out just what it was!

Trust me I prayed (I never stop praying) but the fact is I was not feeling like me 100%! I was gaining weight, losing weight, crying silently every other night, still smiling, still being positive, how can this be....I needed to hurry up and Get back to being "ME"


I will Show you how in a while!!!! I turned my Positivity Light Wayyyyyy UP!

To Be Continued.....

21 comments:

Alison said...

Eagerly awaiting the next installment. I know it's going to be good!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah Ali hunni! Trust me its gonna be good from start to finish! The real, the broken, the positive!

Kelly Krewson said...

When is part 2....????

Pepper said...

Oh darlin' sounds like it has been a long hard year. I hope you do get a chance to break free. Only a few more months of school!!

NV said...

Oh no... this sounds (and feels) so familiar! It was my 2009-2010. It's a long road, but positivity always wins the day! Can't wait to see the next steps...

Diane @ Philzendia said...

Wow, can't wait to read the rest of the story. I love your positivity!

Jenny Schweigert - The Magic Mama said...

Stopping by from #commenthour...I love your blog! Shining positive thoughts to us all but keepin' it real at the same time! It may all stem from the anemia (I guess I'll have to wait for installment #2 to see if I'm right...the suspense!). At least that's what I've experienced and learned over the last 10 yrs. I'm a constant yo-yo when it comes to weight and I really believe its connected to my hemoglobin. As is my mood, etc... Lots of hugs & prayers being sent your way!!

Cindee said...

Oh my can't wait for the rest of the story. I know you will find your positively, I would love to help. Cam I guest post?? Whatever you need I am here for you.

Unknown said...

Mimzy part 2 is coming very soon Im thinking about Friday or a Saturday post! I like Tuesdays and Fridays and Im trying hard to stick to that!

Unknown said...

Hey Pepper!! Missed you and so glad that your back with us!

Yes it has been a difficult year but Im hangging ion there. Just started a new term yesterday so pray for me! LOL

Unknown said...

Hey there Nicole! Yeah hunni I have been going through some battles but I will with as long as I stay positive and focused! :) Thank you for commenting!

Unknown said...

Hey Hey Diane! Thanks you! Oh its coming very soon! Stay tuned....I stay positive through my trials! Overcoming them bring me strength!

Thank you so much for commenting.

Unknown said...

Hey there Jenny...hunni I have been digging deep on this anemia thing and it feels like it is taking over. It can cause you to be off of you game, moods, fatigue, no focus, weight, and tons more. But we shall see wont we! Thank you for stopping by, commenting and prayers...hope to see you around again!

((HUG))

Unknown said...

Hey Cindee! Oh I have been on the road to finding and keeping my positivity! Many times its harder than others but I will win in the end!

And of course you can guest post....check out the post called getting back to me! All the details are there and we can connect!

Thank you so much for commenting and wanting to guest post!

Unknown said...

Hey Cindee! Oh I have been on the road to finding and keeping my positivity! Many times its harder than others but I will win in the end!

And of course you can guest post....check out the post called getting back to me! All the details are there and we can connect!

Thank you so much for commenting and wanting to guest post!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for commenting I beyond appreciate you guys! My Shiners make this all worth while! This is not a hobby this is what drives m...your spirit!

Kesha Brown said...

Girl, I knew you'd have a way to get back to being you - no problem! :-)

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next post!

Keep me posted when it's up please...

~Kesha
@uncommonchick
uncommonchick.com

Paula said...

Looking forward to seeing what's at the root cause of you not being you.

Ive found when I'm burning the candle at both ends plus the middle, sleep and a better diet helps a lot.

Michael said...

I love your blog and love your out look on everything. I cant wait to read whats next.

Finally visiting from #commenthour

Mental Mosaic said...

I'm finally popping by from #commenthour. I can relate to your overwhelm and also the anemia.

Like Jenny mentioned in her comment, that anemia can really do a number on you. It takes a long time to deal with anemia. It's been nearly 2 years since I found out that was my main problem and I still get bouts of fatigue.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the next installment! :)

~Tui

Susan Silver said...

Sorry I've gotten behind on reading the blog. Glad to see the series kick off! Woot, It is going to be a good New Year!

I didn't know you were a psych student! My BA is psychology. Is there any part of the field that you like to study the most?