Monday, November 11, 2013

I AM.....




Good Monday morning Shiners and Shinettes!  I hope that everyone has had a great weekend….It’s time to get our week started on a positive note.

You are probably wondering what the title of the post is about…well let me tell you!

Many times, we may feel one way about ourselves and that way is not the real us. We tend to absorb the negative thoughts and words from others and for some reason we let them stick.  However, what about how we think of ourselves?  Are we not strong enough?  Well, I am here to tell you….Oh yes we are strong enough to push back.  Yes-Life does throw us many curve balls and sometimes, one negative word can break us down making it simply impossible to overcome.  Well today, that ends….just because that seed was planted does NOT mean it has to stay in that pot!

I want you to repeat after me…

I AM…..

Amazing <---
Smart <---
Kind <---
Helpful <---
Awesome <---
Caring <---
Loving <---
Strong <---
Creative <---
Beautiful <---
Handsome <---
Encouraging <---
Inspiring <---
Motivating <---
Unique <---
Artistic <---
I am Me….



I am the best ME that the world could and should ever get to know.
It is only up to us to uplift our spirits….I understand that some days may be harder that others, but we are all stronger that we could ever imagine.  So, no more words to break ourselves down.

 Are there any other words that you would like to add to the list?  If so then post them in the comments.
#SpiritsUp and #ShineOn   Here is to a grand week you awesome Shiners & Shinettes!



 Ms. Positivity

No comments: