Friday, January 6, 2012

The Climax....Prelude to "Getting Back to "ME" Part 2

Chapter 2 of where I left off....



So I will refresh your memory a bit...I was failing, fatigue, anemia, school, kids, work, goodness it just seems like I'm complaining but trust me I'm not!  That is one major thing that I do NOT do is complain.  I suck it up and make the best out of a situation.

The main obstacle is this blasted anemia.  How can I be Ms. Positivity if I am beyond moody?  Anemia makes you this way....it took me a good while to figure out what is wrong with me and it made so many things much clearer.  I mean I love to sleep but this was becoming way to much for me.  I'm 31 why am I in the bed sleeping at somebody's 7:30pm!?!....Oh because I have no more energy to keep my eyes open.  This affects everyone and everything around me.

I prayed-I cried-I slept-I pushed myself to the limits.  This is bad Shiners....sleep trumped so much, even quality time with my kids.  I prayed more, and trust me you don't have to be super religious to not give up and dang it that is what I DIDN'T DO!

This is very frustrating BUT....I refused to give up.....

To Be Continued....

No comments: